Helmets

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Helmets
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 13:08:44 EST
For those who have not yet purchased the replacement for that
Snell 85 hardhat that you can't wear anymore......

Visit a local motorcycle shop.  I got a good price on a Shoei
RF-800 (Snell M95) yesterday, and I had been shopping
online and everywhere else.

There are some interesting ones available on the net, of course.
SCCA racer Paul Hacker is selling off F1 Aero, F1, and Predator
helmets from the Bieffe line.  They are all SA95, I believe.
<http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=h

ackchopper>

On another subject......
Anyone in the mood to develop their own motor coach?
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=548639802>

No room for anyone else in the paddock, of course....

Alan