Re: Web Site Hosting tips

To: bitterrootprop@nidlink.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Web Site Hosting tips
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 19:41:13 EST
In a message dated 2/1/01 11:33:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bitterrootprop@nidlink.com writes:

> I am looking for some help on either free or discounted web site hosting
>
> for are club. I have already registered are domain name, but now I am
> not
> sure of where to put or club site. I want something I can upload my our
> own pages to and edit when I would like to.

Mike,

Remember...you get what you pay for.

I use to have our club site on the FTD space provided by my ISP. Sure, it was
free for the club, but was slow and undependable. We decided to go with a
real web server that was geared to dependability, performance and easy to
upload web pages to. Not to mention the owner is also an avid autocrosser, so
you know where your money is going! (Carl is a CP'er)

Check out:
 <A HREF="http://www.carlc.com/";>Carl Internet Services, carlc.com - Fort
Lauderdale, Florida, E-Commerce,
Web H</A>

Tell Carl John Taylor sent you!

PS: If you don't already have a good FTD program to upload the files,
download the shareware file:

WS_FTP95.exe

It's free and works great!

John Taylor