Re: Web Site Hosting tips

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Web Site Hosting tips
From: "CJ at Pylon" <pylon@pylon.cc>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 11:03:16 -0600
I currently use two different hosts for various web sites.
www.addr.com, $9.95 a month, but they service and support
sucks, I won't be with them much longer

and interland.net, $19.95 a month, good service, most of the time.

there is a company, wcsllc.net that will I believe be providing
hosting soon, I am going to move my sites over to their servers,
you may try contacting them.