Re: WRX Classing (fanning the flames...)

To: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Subject: Re: WRX Classing (fanning the flames...)
From: "Eric Marshall" <emarshal@radiks.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 15:09:12 -0600
A friend of mine leased a '01 eclipse spyder a few months back and that dealer
(Metro Mitsubishi of
Minneapolis, Omaha, and who knows where else...) told us that the rep was going
to be bringing an
Lancer EVO (6?) to the dealership early this year for training and they would
be getting them later
this year.  If the information is correct, I guess they didn't want to see the
WRX come out here
without some legitimate competition.

ERIC