96 Neon ACR coupe for sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 96 Neon ACR coupe for sale
From: Michael Herrick <conekiller75@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 11:52:49 -0800 (PST)
Hey all,

I am selling my 96 Neon ACR coupe.  I bought the car
new in September 1995, and it still has only 16,000
miles on it.  For the last 3 years it has sat covered
in the garage except for those seldom summer days when
I can drive it and not worry about the weather
bothering it.  The car is flawless from top to bottom,
and is just as clean underneath as on the exterior.
It is a base car with no options, so light weight is
its strong point.  The car also comes with a bunch of
miscellaneous parts, including a set of 14x6 American
Racing wheels and a well-used set of R1s.  Book value
on the car is about $6500, so I'd like to get
something close to that.  I would like to try to sell
the car to someone who will auto-x it, rather than see
it go into some young punk's hands.  If anyone is
interested in more details, let me know.

Cheers,
Mike Herrick
Wichita Region