Re: Newsletter outsourcing???

To: vreihen@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Newsletter outsourcing???
From: WheelerDealerUSA@netscape.net (Jonathan Kniskern)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:52:05 -0500
My wife started her business, Advanced Mailing Services, for the reasons you
stated. It's a lot of work to do it all, and a little bit of professionalism
goes a long way. She has done some graphic design, and does almost all of the
work for some of her mailings, but your best bet is to hire a graphic artist to
do your layout. Then be sure to run it by the mailing service to make sure it's
designed correctly to get the post office's bulk mail/automated discounts.
Finally pay what the mailing service charges to clean up your addresses and CAS
certify the mailing. It might cost a little more up front to go the
professional route, but in the end you save lots of money and time.

[SHAMELESS PLUG]
If you have a mailing list, you can email it to my wife, she can clean up your
addresses with her post-office-endorsed mailing software, then email the file
back to you, or print labels and snail-mail them to you. If your newsletter is
professionally printed, the printer can ship them to her and she can print on
them, if possible, and mail them out. Her email address is amsllc@aol.com

Jonathan Kniskern
Santa Fe, NM
'90 Silver CSP Miata