Newsletter outsourcing???

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Newsletter outsourcing???
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:27:19
Has any club/region ever tried to outsource their newsletter
production???  If so, what did you outsource?  Layout?
Duplication?  Mailing?  Any recommendations for a vendor to
outsource it to???

Our local SCCA region has published exactly one newsletter
in the past two years, because nobody will step up and
volunteer to do everything from beg for articles through
licking stamps.  I'm thinking that the editor's job might
be much easier to fill if the production/mailing process
wasn't part of the responsibility.  Just assemble the
content and a mailing list, and hand it all to a professional
to do the layout/printing/mailing.....

-Arthur ("Ask me why my home region decals are upside-down" edition.)