RE: PRO SOLO, Show of hands.....

To: "'TEAM.NET'" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: PRO SOLO, Show of hands.....
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 08:39:44 -0600
 but I
would have thought that a change of this magnitude would be made public via
SportsCar or at least the web.
========================
Now now, careful or we'll have to hear Katie Kelly's speech on what a poor
communications tool the web really is, again.  ;^)  Luv ya Katie.

Believe it or not there are a LOT of people in the Solo community who do not
have internet and email services.  I know, what dinosaurs.  ;^)  Some of
them are even National level drivers.  "Major" announcements or changes
should, nay, must be communicated to all the members and FasTrack updates is
for now the best way to communicate with the largest number of Solo members.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com