Re: PRO SOLO, Show of hands.....

To: Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>, Andrew_Bettencourt@Kingston.com,
Subject: Re: PRO SOLO, Show of hands.....
From: Stan Whitney <dp25sdw@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:35:15 -0800 (PST)
As I understand it, in the challenge, the only result
you see on the displays(and inside the truck?) is the
winning margin, no ET or RT or any combination
thereof.

The software does use all of the above to calculate
the margin.  but only having that result during class
runs is unacceptable.  I think there is also a tie in
to the multiple cars on course - which is not an issue
in the challenge.

Just my vague understanding.
Stan - still showing up anyway, still gunning for a
low  RT.

http://auctions.yahoo.com/