Fram Deal - one last time?

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fram Deal - one last time?
From: "Vern & Betsi Lyle" <lxml84a@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 16:47:06 -0500
Can we now end this discussion as it relates to the quality of Fram oil
filters?  The only *evidence* that the posters with negative comments have is
personal opinions - including the well-meaning, but unscientific, Oil Filter
Study.  We heard from just as many people with strong positive testimonials.
Personally, I doubt that any product as bad as these people imply would
survive in the marketplace or in the courtroom.

So put the old wives tales away, and let's welcome a major firm as a sponsor
of SCCA.  A note saying *welcome aboard* would probably do a lot more good
than shots fired across their bow.

Vern

(Fram filters in the Subaru, the Tahoe, the 911, and the BMod BBR1)