SAN DIEGO SCCA NATIONAL TOUR WARM-UP

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SAN DIEGO SCCA NATIONAL TOUR WARM-UP
From: "Perry, Rick" <perryr@spawar.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:55:37 -0800
All, For your planning purposes:

The SCCA NATIONAL TOUR will be held in SAN DIEGO over the weekend of March
17 & 18, 2001.

TART (a San Diego Autocross Club) will be putting on an SCCA practice on
March 3 (Sat)
and SCCA autocross (Sun) Mar 4 at the same location (Qualcomm Stadium) and
on the same lot (Large West Lot.)  The practice on Saturday will be limited
in order to ensure maximum runs for the attendees.  The Autocross on Sunday
will be open to all competitors.

In Addition, if you are a CORVETTE driver (plus a very few others) we will
be holding two NCCC autocrosses, an AM & PM, on Sunday March 11 on the same
large West Lot at Qualcomm Stadium.

So you will have an opportunity to get some practice in prior to the tour.

If you are interested or want more info please contact me directly.

Thanks,
Rick Perry
BP89