Cheap/Free Car Needed!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Cheap/Free Car Needed!
From: "David Ebel" <ebels240sx@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 18:43:25 -0000
I have a friend who is a single mother - in need of reliable transportation.
  The budget is around $500-$1000.  I know that there are a lot of vehicles
represented on this list!  - Not all of them can be race cars ;)  If anyone
has a beater they would like to get rid of - please let me know.  I am in
AZ, but might be willing to work out tranport... depending on the situation

Thanks a lot guys.  I hope someone can help her out.

David Ebel
davex.ebel@intel.com
'If it were easy, anyone could do it'