Re: SM Legal Polouters

To: jemitchell@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: SM Legal Polouters
From: Jeff Lloyd <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: 18 Jan 2001 06:24:52 -0800
OK what about states like pennsylvaina where you can register a car without
inspection, as long as you have a title, and the money you can register it, the
inspection is where they check EM controls, and no-where does it say cars
*Must* be inspected, just registered. Well I can register ANYTHING in PA. as
long as it has a title and a vin number, to look at some of my past cars you
would realize this...

Inspection is done by private shops and is not the most secure way of patroling
poloution since more then once in my life I have seen Mechanics put the "Wrong"
car on the dyno and get a legal print out and transfer that to another car.

The rule is flawed, should say, cars should be legal for passenger use in their
home state, or somthing to that effect,  Just my thoughts...

then there is allways alabama, right?

Jeff