Re: SBR Snow Solos?

To: Joshua L Locklear <joshlocklear@juno.com>,
Subject: Re: SBR Snow Solos?
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:40:11 -0800
Josh,

Yes, SBR will be having a snow solo. Sorry for our site not being up-to-date
on this. The solo will take place January 28th, the day after our Awards
Banquet. I've CC'ed this message to my father, Lloyd Loring. He can send you
a PDF of the flyer.

I'm not sure what the condition of the lot will be... right now, it's still
snow covered (I think), but I don't know how deep it is, and with the warmer
weather we've been having, we've had some significant melting. Perhaps I'll
drive up there at lunch today, and take a quick look around.

Regards,

William Loring
www.tirerack.com