Re: Location info.

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <GraingerMK@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Location info.
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 22:44:41 -0500
Matt, the Reece Center in Lubbock, TX is a new area that West Texas Region
began using last fall.  It is concrete, said to be in excellent condition,
and the site is way large, 600 ft. wide by 4000 feet long.  I will forward
this to Steve Suscy and I'm certain he will be happy to send more info...I
don't have the URL handy, but West Texas Region has a pretty good web site.

Phil O..