Re: Night solo???

To: Reijo Silvennoinen <rase@telusplanet.net>
Subject: Re: Night solo???
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 21:08:55 -0800
We use reflectors that come in a sleeve configuration and fits right
over the cone. We used to do a night autocross "Jose Can You See" and
the reflectors worked pretty well. There was some distant light nearby
that helped. One of the problems we ran into it not all the cones could
be marked and the workers had difficulty noting cones hit :-) Plus,
there is a safety problem, and the workers should also wear some sort of
reflective marking, I should think.
--Pat Kelly