2001 SEDiv Solo2 Schedule

To: evolution-discussions@egroups.com, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: 2001 SEDiv Solo2 Schedule
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 21:37:44 EST
Here is the tentative 2001 SEDiv Solo2 schedule:

June 16 - 17  Nashville Motor Speedway   Nashville, TN (points)

July 7 - 8       Turner Field     Atlanta, GA (points)

TBD              Evolution Performance Driving School Team Challenge
(non-points)

We need a third points event.  I'm thinking that the North or Central Florida
area would compliment the location distribution of the first two events
listed above, but will certainly consider other locations.  If you are
interested in hosting a SEDiv Solo2 event please contact me.

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward