Re: FAX Software

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FAX Software
From: "Will Kalman" <will@kalman.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 23:11:59 -0800
> -->
> --> Does anybody have/use a FAX software program that isn't a POS?
> --> I'm using BVRP Software that came with the Dell, and it
> --> "ain't great".
> -->
> --> TYIA,
> -->
> --> Matt Murray

Windows comes with simple fax software.  It can be installed by Win95 but
it's somewhat hidden on the Win98 CD.  Don't ask me about WinME, I haven't
looked.

On my Win98 upgrade CD, the install program is at:

<CDROM drive letter>:\tools\oldwin95\message\us\awfax.exe

You may have to install Outlook (Outlook Express *might* work), or the
Windows Messaging client which is also in that same directory.

Good Luck!

Will Kalman
'91 Escort GT
CSCC #232 STS