prosolo

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: prosolo
From: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 08:21:14 -0800 (PST)
I think one of the core reasons for a small interest
in prosolo by Prepared and Mod class drivers is the
number game that creates a win for a much cheaper and
slower stock class car. That may work for the stock
guy but gets old in a hurry for the P/M one. My EP car
costs about $45 a minute to operate, plus
transportation. My EM car is somewhat more than twice
that amount. Getting "beat" by Neons and Miatas seems
not a good return on the expense.
The overheating, delicate clutch, reliability and
repeatability issues are very real too. The silly
things are not ready for an hour of thrashing in a
day. Maybe a CM but none of the other classes are.
And without the firebreathers there is not much to
draw a crowd with. As much as I like my Miata, I will
not sit around for a competition between 6 of them
especially if a couple of AM or BP cars are nearby....

=====
Dennis Hale
http://photos.yahoo.com/