Re: Ah, "Pro"-Solo again

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ah, "Pro"-Solo again
From: Jamie Sculerati <jamies@mrj.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 09:36:54 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 27 Dec 2000, washburn wrote:

> Jamie Sculerati wrote:
>
> <snip>....... And frankly, much
> > as I love flogging cars around cones, I can't think of a market our sport
> > offers any sponsor to make it worth laying out that kind of money.  By
> > design, we don't try and attract spectators -- ......<snip>
>
> See:
>
> http://www.mindspring.com/~jsculerati/sdr
>
> under "Sponsorship Oppotunities".  Just having some fun, sorry!

Don't be sorry -- I'd be delighted to be proven wrong!  And in the quest
to improve my meager season budget, I'm not above labeling the friends,
wives, kids and dogs who accompany drivers to events as "spectators."
But we don't *try* to attract them, and at some sites, you'd think just
the opposite (the bathrooms are *where?*).

And I'm pleased you actually visited the site.  Now if only I could get
people with money to spend to read that page -- sorry, Pat, I *know* where
yours are going! :)

Jamie
'92 Prelude Si
Speed Demon Racing (sponsorships still available)
http://www.mindspring.com/~jsculerati/sdr