Re: Does anyone care about Pro Solo

To: mrdsm@excite.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Does anyone care about Pro Solo
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 22:57:26 EST
In a message dated 12/26/00 4:04:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mrdsm@excite.com writes:

<< Interesting thing. A very serious question like this one gets very few
 replays, while something like "How cold is over there?" gets 80% of the
 digest.

 Anyway, after reading Grassroots I was wondering about the same thing
 myself. This year I drove 1500 miles just for because of the ProSolo. If it
 was for the Solo2 only, my co-driver and I wouldn't be there this year.

 I do find ProSolo much more interesting and fits me (and my car) much
 better. There is much more seat time and the whole thing is much more fun!

 But, I guess, number of replays here on this subject shows what is more
 interesting...

 Fedja >>

Gee thanks?????

That was my original thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was just a joke. Something to
"Yack" about on
a cold night after snow blowing out a foot of snow from the driveway. I
figured that
some people were probably having just as much fun that night as I was?????

This list doesn't have to be totally serious all the time? Does it?????

Mike(Gotta go, theres another 3 inches on the drive now)B. TLS#1 99cm