RE: wrecks

To: "'Paul Foster'" <pfoster@gdi.net>, "'team.net'"
Subject: RE: wrecks
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 14:14:38 -0600
I seem to remember several parts of the country that actually put stop
lights at the fast end of freeway onramps.  One such place was in or around
Phoenix in mid '96.

Eww, what genious thought _that_ one up?

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com
ICQ#101282513

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that, but the really great make you
feel that you, too, can become great."
Mark Twain (1835-1910)