RE: wrecks

To: "'John Lieberman'" <johnlee@softdisk.com>,
Subject: RE: wrecks
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:26:54 -0600
> the LAW
>  says that you've got to finish that turn in the same lane from which
>  you started.
John,

This is state law amigo. Does not apply universally. In California, a left
turn can be completd in ANY lane. I dont know about other states.

Mike
=====================
Yeah, well, that's a lousy example.  In Kalifornia it's legal for
motorcyclists to "split lanes" and drive on the little dashed white lines in
heavy traffic.  If you ask me we ought to pack all our unused gunpowder
along the San Andreas fault line and.................Hello Arizona beach
front property.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com
ICQ#101282513

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that, but the really great make you
feel that you, too, can become great."
Mark Twain (1835-1910)