RE: Solo II Coverage

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Solo II Coverage
From: "eric salem" <ebsalem@radiks.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 21:01:39 -0600
I just got my first Pylon the other day and read it during lunchs. If at
least the October issue was very cool.

Most of the columns were pretty good. and you'll recognize some names and
bylines from this list.
Thank you for the plug, Matt.

NAP will arrive monthly in your mailbox on 100% recyclable paper for a small
annual fee of $24.
It's a great way to spy on your competition all over the country.
"Grassroots" is a fine publication as well, with a bit of a broader
spectrum. Grassroots, in my opinion, looks really professional, and it even
looks like they hire professional writers.
NAP, in contrast, is only autocross, autocross, autocross, made by
autocrossers, for autocrossers, and it shows.
Oh wait. I keep forgetting I'm trying to plug NAP.
Yes, this is a shameless plug.
Katie
Call 1-800-KT-KELLY. Visa and MasterCard accepted.