Solo II Coverage

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solo II Coverage
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 19:06:00 -0500
Then perhaps you should (must?) _subscribe_ to North American Pylon for the
best publication for autocross coverage by calling 1-800-KT-KELLY. They even

allow Porsche car owners/drivers to _subscribe_ for the best in-depth
reports
about Solo II in North America. They even publish my drivel (ohh, wait, they

want get readers, not lose them). :^)

Matt Murray