Re: Letter to SEB / ESP

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Letter to SEB / ESP
From: "David Green" <talon95@kscable.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:16:16 -0600
One thing to remember is that a lot of folks live much farther from Topeka
than either of us do.  It would be a definite factor for some if they had to
drive 1000+ miles to the event and compete in a car that is considered
to be at least somewhat uncompetitive.  Although I might do that myself,
since
I'm not a very competitive driver at this point and need the experience.

Dave G.