Re: BSP

To: jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com>, leepic@smart.net
Subject: Re: BSP
From: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:04:32 -0500 (EST)
I have no interest in how this turns out, but I think CSP would be a better fit
for the Z.  It's basically the same type of car that is "standard" in the class
(light, two seats, not overly powerful).  Not sure how it would do against a
CRX, but certainly better than it usually does against Vettes.

And yes, I do know that a 240Z won BSP a couple years ago.

Scot
'91 CS Miata