Re: Nitto 555 Drag Radial

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nitto 555 Drag Radial
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 07:01:55 -0700 (PDT)
An Acura Integra driver that I run with has used them
all year. He has been as fast as the other DSP cars
running on Kumho and Hoosiers. After a full season, 18
events with 12 being on concrete), he said they are
worn completely out. No cords showing but very
difficult to drive on. That's good because yesterday
was our last pointed event. The other thing he liked
was they were $90 ea.

Don Miller TLS #8
69 Turbo V-6 Datsun Roadster

http://im.yahoo.com/