Re: Nitto 555 Drag Radial

To: Brad Utterback <bmpracing@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Nitto 555 Drag Radial
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 19:12:45 -0500
I can't tell you anything about that specific tire, Brad, but I would
offer this observation.  I would be wary of drag radials in general.
Do your homework, as you're doing here.  I've been told that a lot of
them don't have the amount of sidewall or bead rigidity that we've
come to expect in good autox tires.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman