Re: Evolution Performance Driving School site?

To: TeamZ3@aol.com
Subject: Re: Evolution Performance Driving School site?
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 04:12:04 GMT
TeamZ3@aol.com wrote:

>I want to subscribe to the Evolution Performance
>Driving School digest, but lost the address.
>
>Can someone please re-post it?

The easiest way is to go to:

http://www.egroups.com/group/evolution-discussions

If you don't have one already, create your *free*
egroups.com user ID.  From there, you can select how
you want to receive the forum's traffic.  Options
include "live" e-mail, digest, and reading it from
the web.

Another list of interest is the Evolution announcements
list:  http://www.egroups.com/group/evolution-announce .

In case you missed it, the first weekly "Paddock
Talk" chat took place on Monday, with about 25 people
participating between 8-11 PM Eastern.  It was
just like being in the paddock in Topeka, except
for no wind. :-)  It also seemed like half of
the F-stock trophy winners were there, and more
good info exchanged hands than I ever hoped to see.

Since the first one went so well, we'll be doing
it every week from now on.  There's even talk of
bringing in guest "speakers" to discuss various
topics of interest.  If you wish to partake,
we'll all be kicking tires and bench racing between
8-11 PM Eastern next Monday at:

http://www.egroups.com/chat/evolution-discussions

Hope to see some new faces next week.....

-Arthur ("Cyber grid worker" edition.)