Re: Move the Nationals - Facts

To: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Move the Nationals - Facts
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:12:09 -0500
>Would we want to be afflicted with the rain that the Runoffs has had for
the
>past three (four?) years? Not likely.
==============================
Good point Matt.  Why should "we" have to move the Solo Nationals just
because "they" are tired of bad weather?  _That's_ not fair to us at all.
If I was a club racer I'd still feel the same way.

How about either moving the Runoffs further south (I think everybody's had a
good fill of Mid Ohio by now) or a couple of weeks (or more, I dunno how
much "time" people need) prior to the Solo2 Nationals?

Eric (very happy with the 2nd week of Sept.) Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Fill what's empty, empty what's full,
and scratch where it itches."
The Duchess of Windsor when asked
what is the secret of a long and happy life