[FS] Autocross Stuff For Sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [FS] Autocross Stuff For Sale
From: Jason E Gange <gange@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:54:21 -0400
All,

I sold my 1990 Miata this spring and still have all of my autocross stuff
which I would like to sell to make room for my cars to be in the garage
this winter.

Here's what I have:

(4) BFG R1 Autocross Tires mounted on black steel rims - used for one
season 205/55 ZR 14
Trailer - A small 4' x 4' pull behind trailer which I have modified to
hold the tires and a large bin (included)
Trailer hitch - Trailer hitch for the Miata (not the type with the
removable receiver)
SuperTrapp Muffler - 10" ( extra-short ) model with twelve disks for a
2.0" diameter pipe
Raytek IR temperature gauge - older model but still seems to work fine.

I would like to sell as one lot but would consider breaking it up.  I am
asking $475.00 for everything which I believe to be more than fair.  I
live in the Columbus, OH area for those that may live nearby and would
want to stop by.  I have pictures available of everything and a closeup
on the tires to show wear.

Please contact me via email at "gange@juno.com"
Jason Gange