Re: tire warming at Topeka

To: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>, "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tire warming at Topeka
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:03:43 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: James Rogerson <jwalter@ptra.com>
To: Autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Date: Monday, October 16, 2000 5:57 PM
Subject: tire warming at Topeka

>The Sunbeam Tiger in FP was forced to sit at the start line for a cooling
off period after he was observed spinning his tires in route from the grid
to start.  At least that's what the driver told me when I asked if anything
was wrong with his car.

DNSing his run is easier, probably more fitting.

If anyone were caught spinning the wheels anywhere off-course at a MAC
event, they might jsut be asked to leave.

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.