Re: [BuccaneerAutoX] SEDiv Final Event - Atlanta, GA - Nov. 11 &

To: BuccaneerAutoX@egroups.com, solo2atlanta@topica.com, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [BuccaneerAutoX] SEDiv Final Event - Atlanta, GA - Nov. 11 &
From: "Mike King" <mapco@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:56:13 -0400
Since this the second and final event of the series, how do the points
count, minimum events, etc.? Just wondering...what if there is a tie, which
I'm sure there could be many?  Just need a little clarification. No chance
of a third event? What ever happened to Lake City, since the fires are not
much of a chance any more? What about the Martin site in Orlando? Hey,
there's always Whitehouse, but its still as shaky as any military site
usually is. Just wondering...

Thanks,
Mike King
Buccaneer Region