Re: Yokohama AVS Tires - Opinions

To: Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: Yokohama AVS Tires - Opinions
From: brandon.fetch@ey.com
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 09:23:28 -0500
WONDERFUL!

Bought a set of 185/60/R14 for my Neon.  MAN, I wish Chrysler had put a
smaller diameter tire on this car cuz changing to these tires has LIT MY
CAR UP!

Going from the factory RS-As to these is a night and day difference.  A
nice firm sidewall, good slip angle, very predictable break-point.  All in
all, a very CHEAP/decent tire that depending upon your vehicle, will make a
distinct improvement in performance.

Some may comment on it's 'tire-life' but after 10k miles, I've still got
7/32 tread and I've driven these guys HARD!

Enjoy the tires, they're great!

Brandon

Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>@autox.team.net on 10/09/2000 09:01:23 AM

Please respond to Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>