Re: CDLs (was: New Car Hauler)

To: miket@interaccess.com
Subject: Re: CDLs (was: New Car Hauler)
From: Scott Sawyer <reddog_es22@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 15:42:55 -0400
My understanding is that in North Carolina the BAC drops to .04, down
from .08, if you get a CDL. Doesn't matter what you are driving, it
applies in your personal vevicle as well as the big thing you drive.
Heard this from my brother who had to get his a few years ago to drive a
school bus in NC.

Scott Sawyer
'91 Civic Si  HS 22
Team Underdog Racing, Underdog F&C