FS 1995 Camaro Z-28 1LE (95 Solo II Champ car!)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS 1995 Camaro Z-28 1LE (95 Solo II Champ car!)
From: TonyPlat@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 09:45:32 EDT
First, a "hello" from a long-lost aoto-xer; Tony Platano.  Work, marriage,
etc. caused me to drop off the face of the auto-x earth a while ago, but I
have been lurking here on the list, and running about 1 event per year, just
to say I did.  So, "Hi again", everyone, and I hope to see more of you next
season.

I've decided to sell my Camaro.  This car won the National Championship in
1995, in the hands of Kazoo, or the Alien (or some of you may even know him
as Mark Daddio).  It is a 1995 Camaro Z-28 1LE.  You know, the one with no
A/C, no power windows, no power locks, no cruise control, no rear defroster
(don't laugh; it's 0.4 lbs), no remote hatch release, …well, you get the idea.

It was the first year of the extensive suspension changes for 1LE's (springs,
sway bars, control arm bushings, etc.), and the last year they came without
A/C.  It is also pretty rare; I believe there were only 106 produced that
year.

It is black, with a gray cloth interior, and the 6-speed.  It's a "base" car,
and the only option is the 1LE pkg.  It has 83,xxx miles, and has been well
maintained (synthetic lubes, etc.)  There is a slight ripple in the hood near
the driver side headlight that looks like someone sat on it (thanks).  Other
than that, it's in very good shape.  It's always been garaged, and driven
mostly on Sundays.  To church, by a little old lady!  Er, scratch that last
part, I got a litle carried away.

It has Koni Sport shocks installed, but I still have the originals.  I also
have the shop manual, owner's manual, window sticker, etc.  $9,000.00.  Call
(W) 203-743-0115 or (H) 203-757-6024 or e-mail me for pictures, details, or
just to say "Hi".

Tony