RE: Tire Warmers?

To: "'Rick Brown'" <free2000@quixnet.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tire Warmers?
From: "Richard Atkins" <buzz@indiana.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 08:37:31 -0500
I would say you need to go to the intent of the rule which seems very clear;
you can not add heat to the tire and have that tire retain the heat for the
run. If tires are heat cycled but do not retain the heat then OK. If you
figured a way to have a portable oven at the site and heated the tires in it
until just before your run AND THEY RETAINED THE HEAT this would not meet
the intent of the rule.