Re: Fw: October Fastrack

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: October Fastrack
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:30:11 -0500

Kent Rafferty wrote:

> Good job Loren - way to take Rick's lighthearted
> comment and jump all over it :-)

Sorry.  I rather enjoyed the light-hearted comment.  It was the other
comment about his wife that scared me.  Just figured I'd jump on it before
anyone else did!

> What Rick meant to say was his wife always drives with
> two hands on the wheel of the family Econobox, and she
> never ever exceeds the posted speed limit :-)

My wife almost drives that way, but she sits with the seat reclined so far
back that she can barely reach the wheel because she's afraid of the
airbag!

--
Loren Williams | Loren@kscable.com
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca