number of trophies

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: number of trophies
From: "The Christianson's" <chrstson@netins.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:16:56 -0500
Mark writes...
>By the way, I do have an alternate solution to this one.

>Change the number of trophies rule.  Currently, there's one trophy
>for every three competitors up to 10, and then one for every four
>after that.

>Let's make it one for every three up to 10, and then one for every
>*five* after that.  In other words:

Just putting in my vote here...I like it the way it is.  Take CP for
instance 17 trophies, 65 competitors.  The last person to trophy beat 48
others, and should be damn proud.  It seems like as much of an
accomplishment to my little mind as finishing 3rd of 10 and beating only 7
others.  All a matter of prespective I guess.  This is grass roots fun.
Not F1 where only 3 are on the stage and they treat each other like s---.

I personally don't mind if folks leave the banquets early...it is a long
week and we all get tired.

Jeff (Never enough power) Christianson
#65 EM