Re: Autocross results software

To: Jeff@cyberconceptz.com, autox@autox.team.net (Autocross List)
Subject: Re: Autocross results software
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 23:21:42 EDT
Jeff,

I'm kind of new at networking so could you let me know what protocol and
settings you are using to allow the ticker program to work. I am using
Microsoft client for networking and NetBEUI with the default settings that
Win95 installed. I am using Ovislink ISA PnP 10BaseT/2 cards with an Ovislink
8 port 10BaseT/2 hub and twisted pair wires. We have a Pentium 166MMX for the
Main T&S server, Pentium 100 for the announcer program and two 486's for
registration and the Ticker program. I have a network drive set up for the
clients to run programs off the server. Everything works perfect except for
Ticker. When anything accesses the network while Ticker is accessing, Ticker
shuts down.

Thanks for any help,
(Event next weekend)
John Taylor