Autocross Results Software

To: "Autox@Autox. Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Autocross Results Software
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 00:48:48 -0400
Anyone interested in the autox/TS program, I am a hardware supplier and PC
technician and have a bunch of experience setting up
The autox/ts software, in various configurations I can help any region get
up and running and will travel to help with set up for free
(Region must only cover my expenses, food lodging, travel etc.) I have tried
various configurations here in my office and on site and
Can put together a solution for your region, and offer training as my gift
to the solo2 community that has treated me so well:)

Jeff Lloyd
President, Cyberconceptz.com
Complete computer solutions