Nationals Entry Cap

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nationals Entry Cap
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 08:24:11 -0500
AS Posted on www.christoc.com/forums racing forums. Get a FREE message board
for your region!

I can't believe anyone is bringing up the "qualification" issue for
Nationals again.  I will state this again like many did during the NT
debate:  GET YOUR ENTRIES IN EARLY!!!!!  If you don't, and don't make the
cut, it is your own problem.  The thought of limiting entries to those who
finished well at a qualifier event so there is room for "the Top Drivers"
has to be the most absurd concept I've heard in a long time.  If anyone who
wants to go doesn't delay until the last possible moment, it wouldn't be a
problem.

The deadline is tomorrow, and if you haven't made the commitment to go yet,
then maybe you should join a quilting bee!

BTW, if you have opposing opinions on this subject, please post them
PUBLICLY.  There is no reason to privately flame me to get your jollies.

Dave