Uh-oh, Scarlett's in trouble.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Uh-oh, Scarlett's in trouble.
From: Scott Anderson <noleanimal@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 05:40:55 -0700 (PDT)
I guess with all good news comes bad news. To those of
you who know me in the Dixie Region, you know I
finally claimed the first win of my brief career this
past event. I was pumped. Well- the bad news came
yesterday... my beautiful Garnet and Gold 2000
Mistubishi Eclipse GT named Scarlett has a split CV
boot that most likley developed at the event. This
puts the warranty in serious jeporady. The dealer said
they will fix this one, but any other major problem
with the car will probably void the warranty. It's
looking like I may have to retire for a year. Any
suggestions on how I might be able to compete? I am
heavily addicted and dearly want to continue
competing... I am seriously depressed...

Scott Anderson (G-Stock 2000 Eclipse GT)
Kinnebrew Motors Racing
Dixie Region SCCA

=====
Scott Anderson, MCP