was ralye now Michelin

To: "Eric Buckley" <ejbuckley@earthlink.net>,
Subject: was ralye now Michelin
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 22:25:50 -0400
I have noticed that, it seems the really hard tires "dust" off we have a
pretty large STS group
Here in Philly, last event my group needed to run after them, you could see
and feel the tire dust All over the course, it got better after a couple
runs, but every time a car went into the skid pad section you could see
flumes of black tire dust. It was really strange..

But I noticed what you experienced the Z-pig came with the slightly better
MXM which toasted off the Pig in a matter of weeks, I switched to the MXX3
and corded them on My first event..

(Keep in mind the lot we were on was so bad. With the Military grade stony
asphalt most clubs refuse to run there) that and an overaggressive attitude.
Ripped the outside 1/4 right to the cord.

I never had that from a race tire even on that lot..

:-O
Jeff