RE: Uh oh, M3s in ESP... again! (was: Re: more peru musings)

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Uh oh, M3s in ESP... again! (was: Re: more peru musings)
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 15:28:37 -0500
> Everyone keeps talking about the M3 getting re-classed outta ESP after the
> end of the year...  I thought that it was only provisionally classed in
> ESP to begin with?  Why can't it be moved now?

Exactly. If it is the right decision next year, why isn't it the right
decision
now? Or in other words, just how badly does ESP need to be
pummelled before someone does something?
=================================
Geez, with all this whining you'd think they'd done something terrible like
moving the 1.6 liter Miatae back into CS, the Type-R Integras into GS or
worse, (gasp) into DS where some believe they really belong.  ;^)

I _like_ competition and diversity.  As a non-ESP driver I have an unbiased
opinion in this melee and I say "give 'em a year" and then re-evaluate the
move.  What was all that hubbub about "knee-jerk reactions" on here just a
short while ago?

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Hey, well I'm the friendly stranger
In the black sedan
Oh won't you hop inside my car?
I got pictures, got candy, I am a lovable man
I'd like to take you to the nearest star
I'm your vehicle baby................."
"Vehicle" by The Ides Of March