Re: Phoenix Divisional Photos

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Phoenix Divisional Photos
From: Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 17:40:57 -0700
"Isley, Jason C." wrote:

>         Reports are always welcome, just leave your camera at home. One of
> the rules put in place buy the owners of the sight, no video or still
> cameras on the site. We have in the past had a "staff" photographer that was
> appointed by the club. However they don't like people taking pictures at
> random around their compound.

"Exponent Failure Analysis" (the owner of our site) is an insurance
investigative business, and at times there may or may not be sensitive projects
going on. I believe we have secured permission for a designated photographer to
take photos for this event, and then Failure Analysis develops the film to be
sure anything special does not get snapped accidentally.

The attributes of this site far outnumber the inconveniences. We hope you all
understand that many sites these days are coming with additional restrictions,
whether noise or other. This is ours.

Scott Meyers