Fine Print

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fine Print
From: "The Christianson's" <chrstson@netins.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 18:40:22 -0600
Phil writes:
>Yeah, but the true worth of AM is not limited to Nationals.  It is a place
>for all the oddball one-offs that show up (or want to show up) at local
>autocrosses.  I think an unlimited class is must, even if only the few,
the
>proud, the truly weird inhabit it.

>Phil Ethier    Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
>1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
>LOON, MAC

I agree,  even if only a few show up, it is the radical tinkers and tuners
class, that shows everyone just how fast is fast.  They always need a place
of their own.

Mike B also made a good point that I was thinking about.  How would you
ever consolidate.  Make the AM cars strap 500 pounds to the top of the
wing?  It just would not work.

The easy solution and the most fun is for all the AM cars to show up in
Topeka in Sept.  That way the class lives and we get to watch the fastest
of the fast.

Jeff Christianson
#65 EM