Re: Allied vs Axis

To: TeamZ3@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Allied vs Axis
From: "Karl Rickert" <alfakarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 07:10:48 PST
>From: TeamZ3@aol.com
>This year's Allied vs Axis event was the epitomy of what every autox
> >should be.

<big snip>

>However, despite how well everything else went there was one shining
> >moment of glory for which every autocross should try to copy:

>We all had FUN!  Thank you Dixie Region.

Mark, (Mr. Axis FTD)

Thanks for your kind words (I can't believe I just wrote that!). We pull out
all the stops to put on the best event we can for the Allies vs Axis. We use
and improve on what we see throughout the southeast at the SEDIV and
regional events to improve our local chapter.

I'd like to thank all of those who helped out and make this event possible.
So here I go: Thanks...JK, Chris, Robert, Tracy, Robert S., JR, Carl, Brian,
Laing, Todd, Ken, Danny, Scott. And all the event participants whom
volunteered to work double shifts when asked. THANKS!

Results and pictures should be up on the web this evening at:
http://www.dixiescca.com

Karl Rickert
CS #38 Alfa Romeo Spider
TLS #25