Roll Bar, REhashed..

To: Autocross List <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roll Bar, REhashed..
From: David Teague <david.teague@wcom.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 09:17:09 -0500
OK Since I think I understand, I have afew more questions, I will be using
this in the stock class. The person who is desinging the Roll bar also has a
bar that runs strait across to provide a mounting place for racing belts,
the attachment points for the racing belt ar the same as the would be for
the roll bar, and would have to be welded into the b pilliar of my del sol
Here is a link with a picture this is actually all part of a bolt in roll
cage with the only welded part being the 2 mounting points previously
mentioned.

http://w3.one.net/~solspeed/CoolStuff/RollCage/Installed_w_Harness.jpg

David Teague